- This event has passed.
ABCs of Starting a Business – Montgomery County
September 10 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Discover what it really takes to start your own business. Co-taught by a small business owner, an Insurance Agent, and a lawyer specializing in small business, this workshop lays the foundation for starting up your very own business in the state of Maryland! Topics addressed in this workshop include:
• Assessing if entrepreneurship is right for you
• Conducting market research
• Calculating startup costs
BUILD YOUR BUSINESS
• Determining business structure and registering your business both at the federal and state levels
• Choosing a business name
• Marketing your business
• Building a support team
CORPORATE FORMALITIES & LEGAL CONSIDERATIONS
• Legal considerations such as trademarks, resident agents, and foreign qualifications
*Intended Audience: Pre-Venture, Startup
Note Our Policies: Refunds or comps are available for classes cancelled by MWBC. All other refunds are not provided. MWBC only accepts credit card payments for training sessions. Attendees will not be permitted to enter the classroom until payment is received. Walks-in registrations are accepted only at the Montgomery County location. Register early to guarantee a seat. Women and men are invited to attend our training workshops.