Are You Ready to Scale Your Business?
Apply for MWBC’s premier leadership and business growth program for Maryland’s female entrepreneurs!
Montgomery County: October 1, 2019 *2 seats remain – apply today!
Prince George’s County: October 13, 2019
WEgrow Maryland (Women Entrepreneurs Grow Maryland), sponsored by CapitalOne, helps competitively position female entrepreneurs for success as they scale their companies into the growth phase of their business lifecycle. The focus of the series is on leadership, longer-term strategic planning and the identity shift from entrepreneur/startup to powerful, successful CEO of a company with a growth mindset. It provides exposure to leadership best practices and operational business guidance that can be immediately implemented in the workplace and position a company for next-level growth.
The program features business experts including:
- Kim Cayce – entrepreneur, business mentor, angel investor, adjunct professional lecturer at the American University School of International Business, founder and CEO of Vitamin*E Marketing and Communications.
- Angie Duncanson – U.S. Marine Corps veteran, business consultant, and MWBC Senior Business Counselor
- Martha Jimenez – international business consultant, small business entrepreneur motivational educator, and MWBC Business Counselor
- Coung Quy Huynh – Wall Street trained finance professional, graduate of the Venture Capital Institute, independent financial advisor, non-profit founder and Managing Director for Investments for supporting Excluded Entrepreneurs at Rende Progress Capital
- Kristina Smith – leadership development and diversity and inclusion expert, founder and CEO of Diversity & Inclusion Strategists
Location: MWBC Office
|Prince George’s County
Location: Bowie State University,
Bowie BIC Conference Room
|Session 1: Oct 3 – 8:30am-4:30pm||Session 1: Oct 23 – 8:30am-4:30pm|
|Session 2: Oct 10 – 8:30am-12:30pm||Session 2: Oct 30 – 8:30am-12:30pm|
|Session 3: Oct 24 – 8:30am-12:30pm||Session 3: Nov 6 – 8:30am-12:30pm|
|Session 4: Oct 31 – 8:30am-12:30pm||Session 4: Nov 13 – 8:30am-12:30pm|
|Session 5: Nov 7 – 8:30am-12:30pm||Session 5: Nov 20 – 8:30am-12:30pm|
|Session 6: Nov 21 – 8:30am-4:30pm||Session 6: Dec 4 – 8:30am-4:30pm|
|Graduation: Nov 22 – Location/Time TBD||Graduation: Dec 5 – Location/Time TBD|
About the Program:
- Take our eligibility survey. Click here to begin.
- Upon successful completion of the eligibility survey, you will be given a link to the WEgrow Maryland online application and payment site.
- Complete the application and submit your payment.
- An MWBC team member will contact you with a decision. If your application isn’t accepted for this cohort, your registration fee will be refunded.
Classes will be held at two MWBC locations–Montgomery County & Prince George’s County. Click the session titles below to learn more about each session.