MWBC recognizes how hard female entrepreneurs work to launch their businesses. They work long hours, creatively market their products/services, hustle for funding, evaluate business options and outcomes, make sacrifices to boost their start-ups, and much more. In short, female entrepreneurs get it done.
But when a start-up is ready to grow, a pivotal shift must occur so that the “get it done” entrepreneur fully evolves into an effective CEO. MWBC’s WEgrow Maryland program helps women entrepreneurs successfully transition into capable organizational leaders who nurture long-term business growth.
WEgrow Maryland offers emerging leaders these benefits:
- Improved executive presence and confidence, which is essential when pitching to potential investors, partners, and clients.
- Expanded knowledge of financing options for business growth.
- Enhanced negotiation skills.
- Assessment of leadership strengths and techniques to use them more effectively.
- Defined & succinct value proposition.
- Advanced communication skills that build trust.
- Impactful organizational story that increases sales.
- Practical ideas for sustained professional growth and service that invests back in your business.
- Exposure to a variety of business practices, growth strategies, marketing ideas, and more.
- Expert guidance on overcoming common business growth challenges.
- Professionally-critiqued, five-year strategic growth plan to achieve business goals.
- Post-program support from instructors, MWBC business counselors, and cohort colleagues.
If you are a female entrepreneur who is ready to scale your business to the next level, apply to MWBC’s WEgrow Maryland today. Applications for the Montgomery County cohort close on September 22 and the Prince George’s County cohort close on October 13.