The Maryland Women’s Business Center Advisory Board consists of business leaders who are committed to helping us grow and evolve by expanding partnerships and fundraising opportunities.
- Kiesha Haughton, Managing Director, Maryland Women’s Business Center
- Lisa J. Cines (Chair), CPA, Office Managing Partner, Dixon Hughes Goodman LLP
- Melissa Fischer, EagleBank
- Heather Gramm, Director of Regional Growth and Retention, Maryland Department of Commerce
- Archisha Mehan,FEDMINE.US
- Lisa Naymik, Division Director, Citi@Work Manager, Southeast Division, Citibank
- Nancy Regelin, Attorney at Law, Shulman, Rogers, Gandal, Pordy & Ecker, P.A.
- Daniel Twomey, CFP, Financial Advisor, Morgan Stanley, The Fishbein Group
- Sheila Woodard, CPA, Woodard & Associates, Inc.
Please contact Kiesha Haughton for more information.