The MWBC Advisory Board is a committed group of business leaders that help guide our growth and development by expanding partnerships and fundraising opportunities of our program. The MWBC Advisory Board includes:
- Laurie Boyer, Executive Director, Rockville Economic Development, Inc;
- Kiesha Haughton, Managing Director, Maryland Women’s Business Center;
- Lisa J. Cines (Chair), CPA, Office Managing Partner, Dixon Hughes Goodman LLP;
- Melissa Fischer, EagleBank
- Heather Gramm, Director of Regional Growth and Retention, Maryland Department of Commerce
- Archisha Mehan,FEDMINE.US;
- Lisa Naymik, Division Director, Citi@Work Manager, Southeast Division, Citibank;
- Nancy Regelin, Attorney at Law, Shulman, Rogers, Gandal, Pordy & Ecker, P.A.;
- Daniel Twomey, CFP, Financial Advisor, Morgan Stanley, The Fishbein Group
- Sheila Woodard, CPA, Woodard & Associates, Inc.
If you have questions or would like to learn more about MWBC’s Advisory Board, please contact Kiesha Haughton at Kiesha@marylandwbc.org.