Free Webinar: Creating an Effective Content Marketing Strategy for Social Media
March 4 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Back by popular demand! Learn the top three tips for creating an effective content marketing strategy for social media. During this one-hour free webinar, you will learn:
- The basics of content marketing for social media and why it’s important to have one
- How to choose your platforms
- Tips on creating content and graphics
- Tips on posting and how to evaluate your results
*Intended Audience: startup, growth
About our presenter: Karen Grill is Founder, CEO, and Business & Productivity Strategist for Second Act Moms. She has a BA in International Relations and Slavic Linguistics from Lawrence University and an MA in International Policy and Commerce from George Mason University.
Note: Pre-registration is required. Once you register for the event you will receive a separate email requesting that you complete a brief pre-event survey. You must complete this survey in order to receive the link to the webinar. Thank you for understanding that it is critical for us to collect this data from you in order to continue offering free and low-cost training.
- Maryland Women’s Business Center
- Karen Grill
- Focus Areas
- Marketing, Social Media
- Point of Contact
- Kate Vendemio, 301-315-8091