- This event has passed.
Procurement Series #3: How to Scale Up Financially & Protect Your Business Once You’ve Won a Contract – Montgomery County
May 21, 2019 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Your small business just won the government contract – now the questions begin:
- How will you manage the cash flow?
- How will you pay your personnel?
- Do you have adequate business commercial insurance?
- What kinds of bonds do you need, if any?
Government contract financing is an efficient way for small businesses to fund costs associated with the contract award.
During this session you will discover:
- General qualifications to obtain contract financing
- Types of financing, general uses of funds, and general parameters of loans
- Requirements for surety bond and state bonding programs
- Types of bonds, the process of obtaining a bond, and the costs associated with a bond
- Key components of business insurance
Guest presenters include:
This is session #3 in our five-part procurement series but can be taken as a stand-alone session.
Intended audience: Growth
All workshops in this procurement series are designed for established businesses that are positioned to take on government work currently or in the next three-to-six months. If you are not familiar with contracting basics, or your company currently lacks the infrastructure to support a government contract win, we recommend that you do not sign up for this workshop.
Note Our Policies: Refunds or comps are available for classes cancelled by MWBC. All other refunds are not provided. MWBC only accepts credit card payments for training sessions. Attendees will not be permitted to enter the classroom until payment is received. Walks-in registrations are accepted only at the Montgomery County location. Register early to guarantee a seat. Women and men are invited to attend our training workshops.