- This event has passed.
Webinar: Develop Your Business Plan
June 17 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
A business plan is a road map to steer your business in the right direction and an essential component of success. It is also the key to securing funding from banks and investors. Writing your business plan requires a holistic analysis of your business, which we will detail in this course. Topics include:
- Business mission, vision and values
- Market/competitive analysis
- Marketing goals
- Business operations and organizational structure
- Financial analysis and sales projections
- Small business accounting and compliance
*Intended Audience: pre-venture, start-up
Develop Your Business Plan is the third workshop in our “Plan and Start Your Business” series. It is recommended that you take workshops in the following order:
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship and MWBC
- Steps to Start Your Business
- Develop Your Business Plan
- Market Your Business on a Budget
Pre-registration is required. You will receive a link to the Zoom meeting upon registration. If this is your first time using Zoom, we recommend that you log on a few minutes early as you may need to install the Zoom app.
Note: MWBC recognizes that many individuals and businesses are experiencing financial hardships right now. If the cost of this workshop is a deterrent to your attendance, please contact us to discuss scholarship opportunities.