- This event has passed.
Webinar: Managing Cash Flow
July 9 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Cash flow management as an essential competency of business ownership. This interactive workshop will prepare you to interact with accountants to analyze the flow of cash in and out of your business.
After completing this training, you will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of cash flow management in a start-up small business.
- Assess a cash flow cycle and make some cash flow projections.
- Describe how a cash flow statement can help assess and improve the financial health of a start-up.
- Identify some ways to manage cash flow in terms of managing costs and potential income.
- Identify ways to seek out expert technical assistance to improve cash flow management.
Please note: Women and men are invited to attend our training workshops. Pre-registration is required. You will receive a link to the Zoom meeting upon registration. If this is your first time using Zoom, we recommend that you log on a few minutes early as you may need to install the Zoom app.