Maryland Women’s Business Center helps entrepreneurs launch and grow sustainable business enterprises in Maryland. REDI is now accepting applications for an experienced Training & Events Coordinator.
REDI, an innovative and highly successful nonprofit economic development agency located in beautiful Rockville, Maryland, is seeking a dynamic, talented and experienced candidate for the position of Training & Events Coordinator for the Maryland Women’s Business Center to help sustain the progress and continued growth experienced by the community over the last 20+ years.
The Maryland Women’s Business Center (MWBC) is an innovative program created in 2010 and certified by the SBA in 2013 to meet the needs of entrepreneurs, especially women-owned businesses, at every stage of building and sustaining their business. The Training & Events Coordinator reports directly to the MWBC Managing Director. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration, as well as other Federal and local funding sources, MWBC hosts more than 120 workshops a year, interacting with more than 1,600 clients through its various services and programs. At a high level, the Training & Events Coordinator will:
- Identify and manage business education trainings and workshops across all MWBC locations to successfully meet grant requirements.
- Utilize event management skills with building capacity in entrepreneurs and developing relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with MWBC staff, volunteer trainers, and partners to coordinate trainings and workshops from end-to-end.
- Collect data and report on metrics accurately.
- Conduct post training and event surveys, evaluate survey assessments for educational needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Click here to view the full position description. Qualified applicants should submit their résumé with cover letter to HR@rockvilleredi.org.
The Maryland Women’s Business Center (MWBC) and Rockville Economic Development Inc. (REDI) are both Equal Opportunity Employers and value diversity at all levels of their organizations (EOE).
Learn more about MWBC at www.marylandwbc.org.