- This event has passed.
Free Webinar: Introduction to Entrepreneurship and Orientation to MWBC
March 24, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
Becoming a successful entrepreneur requires hard work and thorough planning. During this workshop we will:
- Examine the characteristics of successful entrepreneurs.
- Clarify some of the myths and realities of small business ownership.
- Start a self-assessment to determine your readiness to become a small business owner.
- Set a plan of action to complete your self-assessments by seeking feedback from stakeholders, such as family, friends, and potential customers.
- Describe the services provided by the Maryland Women’s Business Center and other local resources that can aid you in starting and growing your business.
If you are just starting your entrepreneurial journey, we recommend that you take this workshop first.
Intended Audience: Pre-venture
Note Our Policies: Pre-registration is required. Once you register for the event you will receive a separate email requesting that you complete a brief pre-event survey. You must complete this survey in order to receive the link to the webinar. Thank you for understanding that it is critical for us to collect this data from you in order to continue offering free and low-cost training.
Develop Your Business Plan is the third workshop in our “Plan and Start Your Business” series. It is recommended that you take workshops in the following order:
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship and MWBC
- Steps to Start Your Business
- Develop Your Business Plan
- Market Your Business on a Budget