- This event has passed.
How to Manage Your Finances Using Quickbooks Online™ – Prince George’s County
February 26, 2019 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Are you or a staff member completely overwhelmed with how to get your Quickbooks Online file up and running?
Are you constantly making errors because you don’t know how to record things properly?
Are you tired of using excel to track your numbers because they don’t tell you how your business is doing?
Could a no non-sense expert help you get your numbers right and help you run reports that will assist you with growing your business?
Sherrell Martin, Chief Financial Solutions Officer of Nitram Financial Solutions, will teach you the foundational elements of the QuickBooks system and empower you to independently naviate your very own QuickBooks file. She’ll also help you determine which version of Quickbooks Online is best suited for your business.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Set up and navigate through your QuickBooks company file
- Conduct data entry properly
- Appropriately classify expenses
- Set up your chart of accounts, customers and vendors.
- Connect your bank account and manage Bank Feeds
- Create invoices and receive payments.
- Enter and pay vendor bills and credit card statements.
- Record miscellaneous transactions
- Generate meaningful financial reports.
Target Audience: Start-Up, Growth
***Participants are expected to have some basic business and accounting knowledge.
Note Our Policies: No refunds issued for workshops not attended. Walk-ins are not permitted in our Prince George’s county office. You must register so that we can save a place for you in the workshop.
Inclement weather: MWBC Prince George’s County follows Bowie State University School closings and delays.