Free Orientation to MWBC and Introduction to Entrepreneurship – Montgomery County (Aspen Hill Library)
February 27 @ 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
Becoming a successful entrepreneur requires hard work and thorough planning. During this workshop we will:
- Examine the characteristics of successful entrepreneurs.
- Clarify some of the myths and realities of small business ownership.
- Start a self-assessment to determine your readiness to become a small business owner.
- Set a plan of action to complete your self-assessments by seeking feedback from stakeholders, such as family, friends, and potential customers.
- Describe the services provided by the Maryland Women’s Business Center and other local resources that can aid you in starting and growing your business.
If you are just starting your entrepreneurial journey, we recommend that you take this workshop first.
Intended Audience: Pre-venture
Develop Your Business Plan is the third workshop in our “Plan and Start Your Business” series. It is recommended that you take workshops in the following order:
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship and MWBC
- Steps to Start Your Business
- Develop Your Business Plan
- Market Your Business on a Budget
Note Our Policies: Register early to guarantee a seat. Women and men are invited to attend our training workshops.
Inclement weather: For this workshop, MWBC Montgomery County will follow Montgomery County government delays and closings.