WEgrow Maryland (Women Entrepreneurs Grow Maryland), sponsored by CapitalOne, helps competitively position female entrepreneurs for success as they scale their companies into the growth phase of their business life-cycle. The focus of the series is on leadership, longer-term strategic planning and the identity shift from entrepreneur/startup to powerful, successful CEO of a company with a growth mindset. It provides exposure to leadership best practices and operational business guidance that can be immediately implemented in the workplace and position a company for next-level growth.
Applicants and their companies must meet the following criteria:
- Be a female business entrepreneur who owns, operates, or holds a C-level position and directly influences the organization’s strategic decisions;
- Earn an annual revenue between $150k-$500k;
- Desire to grow or sell business;
- Staff at least one employee in addition to the owner;
- Commit to attending all six sessions (two full-day sessions & four morning sessions) in Rockville or Bowie, MD, for approximately 40 hours of combined classroom and pre-work/homework time; and
- Be based in Washington, D.C. metro area, with priority given to MD-based businesses.
To start the application process, please take our survey.